Teresa H. Durham
- Teresa Durham grew up in nearby Polk County and graduated from Polk Central High School before heading off to UNC Chapel Hill for Pharmacy School. She has been a Pharmacist at Smith’s Drugs of Forest City since April 2004. Prior to joining our staff, Teresa had experience working in some of the corporate pharmacy organizations including Revco and Wal-Mart. If you ask her, we’re sure she’ll tell you that working in a small, family-owned pharmacy environment is certainly a good place to be.
- Teresa loves to travel to different countries, spend time outdoors gardening and reading in her spare time.
- Her personal goals for her professional life are to “stay up to date on the latest trends and services in pharmacy and to always help patients.”
- The thing she likes most about her job at Smith’s Drugs Pharmacy is “helping patients be healthy.”
- Teresa will be happy to help in any way she can to meet your health and pharmacy needs.